Fairtrade ANZ offers support to Fairtrade Licensees in a variety of ways:
Certification and Licensing
Communication and Promotional Opportunities
- Certification and licensing of products
- Artwork approvals
- Reporting assistance
- Promotion through our website and social media channels
- Provision of spokesperson quotes for media releases
- Media messaging support and story ideas for media releases
- Provision of materials promoting Fairtrade and how it works as well as information on specific Fairtrade product categories
- Support to source ingredients (for new product development)
- Connection to supply chain actors
- Impact stories and producer profiles
- Research results and analysis of Fairtrade products
- Case studies of Fairtrade Premium use
- Point of sale support
Fairtrade’s system for collecting and managing information of Fairtrade labelled products. Validation of all Fairtrade products and approval of the packaging is managed through Connect. Click here
to login to Connect.
Guidelines for using the Fairtrade Mark
Access the guidelines for using the Fairtrade Mark on certified products here.
For specific commodities and programs, access the guidelines below.
Fairtrade Sourcing Program for Cocoa and Sugar
Fairtrade Policies and Standards: All companies must follow the policies that apply to their Fairtrade Certified products.
Check out Fairtrade Australia and New Zealand's relevant Policies and Standards here
Social Media Request Form
Fairtrade Australian and New Zealand maintains a social media presence via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please use this form to submit any request for Fairtrade ANZ to promote brands/products/events/offers through associated social media channels. Your request will be passed on to the appropriate team member who may be in touch to discuss specific details if applicable. Please be aware that we may not be able to accommodate all requests. Fill out the form here